CoPilot Truck Professional
"This Wireless Delivered™ solution with integrated CoPilot Live Professional is demonstrating to our commissioners that we’re reducing our carbon foot print through less mileage, removing the paperwork and improving reporting accuracy."
David Johnson, Yorkshire Ambulance Service
"Our staff out in the field have always been hard working and productive, but this approach enables them to spend time with customers, improving customer service, which is what we're all looking to achieve."
Andy Herus, Operational Director, Severn Trent Metering Services
"With the addition of CoPilot Truck, we can greatly improve driver efficiency by eliminating driver entry errors and potentially costly routing mistakes."
Frank Moreno, Vice President, Cadec
"Choosing the most efficient route is a key component in our patrol arrival time. When a customer is stranded at the roadside, getting there by the fastest route makes a very big difference"
Chris Bailey, Head of Motoring Technology, The Automobile Association
"By integrating CoPilot Live Professional with Delivery Connect, the Royal Mail aims to increase efficiency and improve the customer experience through the user of mobile technology"
Ray Vaughan, IT Director, Operations of the Royal Mail
"Route optimisation within CoPilot Live has proved particularly useful for our water maintenance team as the location for repair can be at any point within a wide geographical area"
Jonathan Petsch, Operations Manager, GRITIT
- CoPilot Live Professional
- CoPilot Truck Professional
- SDK Customisation
- Professional Supporting Service
- Our Customers
- Our Partners
- Vertical Markets
On the road, the driver follows routing specific to the vehicle dimensions, while receiving audio and visual instruction about potential hazards along and just off the route.
Integrated navigation provides direct connection with scheduling and job management systems with the ability to send stops and pickups automatically. CoPilot Truck Professional will optimise the schedule additions on device.
This requires little or no direct input from the driver, promoting safe, in-cab driving practices.
In addition, real-time data about driver location and estimated time of arrival can be accessed at the back office.
Integration with CoPilot Truck Professional goes further on the device with the ability to run simultaneously with or switch to other line-of -business applications to perform out of cab tasks, such as Proof of Delivery and digital signature capture.
Return the device to its cradle and CoPilot Truck Professional will be ready to provide guidance to the next scheduled stop.
A standalone version, CoPilot Truck is also available as a navigation app for iPhone and Android. Click here for further details.
Features:CoPilot Truck Professional provides all the features a driver would expect from a Sat Nav system (Click here for full list of features). In addition to standard navigation, CoPilot Truck Professional includes:
- Customisable settings for vehicle height, weight/axel weight, width and length
- Favours major roads and motorways
- Avoids physical and restricted roads
- U-turn avoidance
- HAZMAT or flammable materials restrictions
- Driver audio and visual warnings of truck restrictions
- Connects with leading tracking and job scheduling systems
- Customisable display and audio options to meet exact corporate requirements
- Reduction in fuel - elimination of out-of-route miles
- Safety - minimise driver stress through automatic routing and optimisation
- Vehicle to vehicle transfer - multiple profiles can be stored on one device
- Proven over thousands of truck driven miles - Leading truck manufacturers in-dash sat nav systems are based on CoPilot Truck navigation